- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Suggested Pairing: A medium-bodied beer
- 1 package Superior Whitefish
- 1 shallot peeled and sliced
- 1 jalapeno seeds removed and diced
- 1 red bell pepper seeds removed and diced
- 1 cup prepared yellow curry sauce
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Juice of 2 limes
- In a large frypan or skillet heat 1 Tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add in vegetables and cook for 1-2 minutes until they start to soften.
- While vegetables are cooking remove whitefish from package, pat dry, and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper.
- Add the curry sauce and the coconut milk to the pan.
- Add the fish, bring to a boil then cover and reduce to a simmer.
- Cook until the fish flakes apart easily and stir in the lime juice just before service.
- Serve with cooked rice or roasted potatoes.