- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 35-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: A refreshing glass of sweet tea or lemonade
- 1 package Superior Whitefish
- 1 shallot thinly sliced
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup cooked chorizo sausage, crumbled
- 1 dozen cooked frozen mussels, thawed
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup beef stock
- Pre Heat Oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from the package, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and place in the oven.
- While fish is cooking, heat a medium saucepot over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add garlic and shallot and stir for 1 minute.
- Once the garlic starts to brown, add the remaining ingredients.
- Once the sauce is reduced and mussels are heated through set aside.
- Once fish is cooked through and flakes easily apart, place on serving platter and top with sauce.