- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 35-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: Try this dish with your favorite crisp Lager
- 1 package Superior Walleye
- 10 oz. of your favorite dry pasta
- 2 tablespoons chopped green or black olives
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/2 cup diced canned tomatoes
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Juice and zest of one lemon
- In a large stockpot bring salted water to a boil.
- Add the linguine and cook until pasta is just tender.
- While pasta is cooking remove Walleye from the package , pat dry, and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil in a medium frypan over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is heated add the fish flesh side down.
- After 1 minute in the same pan add the Calamatas, capers, and tomatoes, let cook for another minute.
- Then add remaining ingredients, stir and bring everything to a boil.
- Cook until walleye flakes apart and serve with the hot cooked pasta.