- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Suggested Pairing: A light Pinot Grigio
- 1 package Superior Tuna Steaks
- 8 oz cooked Udon Noodles
- 1/4 cup sesame ginger dressing
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions
- 2 tbsp fresh sliced radish
- 1 whole diced avocado
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Pre-heat broiler.
- Remove the tuna from package, pat dry and rub with 1 tsp. of extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place fish on a cooking pan and place under broiler and follow cooking guidelines on package.
- While tuna is cooking place remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- When tuna is cooked, place on serving plates with Udon salad.
- Serve immediately and top with more fresh chopped green onions and chopped peanuts if desired.
Got leftovers? Udon noodles makes a fun alternative for mac and cheese dishes.