- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 35-40 minutes
- 1 package Superior Whitefish
- 1 cup fresh blue corn tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup jar peppadews, chopped
- 1/4 cup softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons cooked crumbled bacon
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- Zest of 1 lime
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from the package, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place fish on a greased baking sheet.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and evenly coat the fish.
- Bake until mixture is nicely browned and fish easily flakes apart (approximately 20 minutes).
Got leftovers? Cook your leftover peppadews and cream cheese with canned pinto beans and chicken broth for a great soup.