- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: Any kind of pizza or flatbread goes great with a fruity Rose
- 1 package Superior Tilapia
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
- 2 small flatbread crusts, around 9 inches each
- 6 oz fresh mozz
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded asiago
- 1/2 cup Alouette or any other herb /garlic cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
- Remove fish from package, pat dry, and rub fish with the chili sauce.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake until fish browns and easily flakes apart (approximately 10-12 minutes).
- Place 2 flatbreads on a clean greased baking sheet.
- Spread evenly with the Alouette.
- Crumble cooked fish and distribute evenly on the flatbreads with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake in the oven until cheese is nicely browned and melted and crust is crispy.
Got leftovers? Try adding leftover Asiago to mayo for a great sandwich ingredient.