- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- 1 package Superior Tilapia
- 1 large baguette
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1-pint grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons Calabrian Chili
- 1 package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from the package, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place fish on a greased baking sheet and bake until it easily flakes apart (approximately 15-20 minutes).
- While fish is cooking slice baguette into 15-20 slices.
- Arrange on a greased baking sheet and bake in the oven until browned (approximately 10 minutes).
- Combine tomatoes, chilis, and basil in a small mixing bowl with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- In another small bowl combine the cream cheese with the mustard and set aside.
- Remove toasted Crostinis (slices of bread ) from the oven and arrange on a serving platter.
- Spread cream cheese/mustard over the Crostinis coating evenly.
- Crumble cooked fish evenly over Crostinis and then top with Chili tomato mixture.
Got leftovers? Try topping your next batch of grilled burgers with Calabrian chilis.