- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: Have a celebration and try this dish with a mimosa for no special reason!
- 1 package Superior Walleye
- 1/4 cup of your favorite Teriyaki sauce (the thicker the sauce the better!)
- 2 cups of ramen broth
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced shitake mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons sliced fresh green onions
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from the package , pat dry and coat with 1/2 of the teriyaki sauce.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and place in the oven.
- After the first 10 minutes remove fish from the oven and paint the remaining sauce on top and return to the oven to finish baking. Cook for approximately 12-15 minutes.
- While fish is cooking, in a medium saucepot cook the ginger and garlic in 1 teaspoon of olive oil over medium-high heat.
- After 1 minute add the mushrooms and cook another 3-4 minutes or until they are softened.
- Add in the broth and green onions, bring to a boil, and then reduce heat to low until ready to serve.
- Once fish is cooked through and flakes apart, remove from oven and serve in a bowl with the broth and your favorite side dish.
Got leftovers? If you have leftover fresh ginger try grating a little in your morning tea or heat up a little in caramel sauce for a nice twist on ice cream!