- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Suggested Pairing: Have a complete meal by serving with a warm baguette and a glass of red wine.
- 1 package Superior Salmon
- 3 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 4 cups of chopped fresh romaine
- 1/4 cup croutons
- 4 tablespoons prepared dijon vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons chopped hard-boiled egg
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 2 ablespoons chopped canned jalapeno
- Preheat your broiler.
- Remove salmon from the package, pat dry, and season with 1 tablespoon olive, salt, and pepper.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and put under the broiler.
- Broil until salmon is cooked through and begins to flake apart (if it starts to get too dark you can flip it over and return to the broiler to finish cooking).
- Place all remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- Serve cooked salmon on the side with a cold salad.
- If you prefer, you could do the salmon up ahead of time and chill down to serve with the salad.
Got leftovers? Try mixing chopped hardboiled eggs with bacon , jalapenos, and mayo for a cool twist on egg salad.