- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: A light fruity Sangria would be a delicious match to the salty and savory flavors of this dish.
- 1 package Superior Salmon
- 2 cups cooked white or brown rice
- 1/4 cup diced carrots
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped ginger
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- Remove the fish from package, pat dry, and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- In a large frypan heat the sesame and olive oil.
- Add the vegetables, chili, soy and hoisin sauces, brown sugar and cook until the vegetables soften about 2-3 minutes.
- Then add the salmon and almonds, toss together and continue to cook until salmon is cooked through.
- Serve over the heated cooked rice.
Got leftovers? Try mixing chili sauce and hoisin as a marinade for chicken on the grill!