- 1 lb cooked 31-40 shrimp (thawed and tails removed)
- 8 oz of fresh goat cheese
- 4, 12 inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup of fresh diced tomato
- 1/2 cup of fresh diced sweet onion
- 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro
- Juice of 2 limes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- In a mixing bowl toss all the ingredients except for the goat cheese and tortillas, set aside.
- Spread goat cheese evenly among the 4 tortillas and on the bottom half of each tortilla distribute filling.
- Fold over to form a semi circle. Rub the tops with a little extra virgin olive oil, season with salt and pepper and bake until browned and heated through.
- Put into oven until golden brown.