- 1 lb of scallops
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 2 tbsp of unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp of water
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp of chopped parsley
- 1 dash of cayenne pepper
- Ground salt and black pepper
- Rinse the scallops and pat dry with paper towels. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Mix the honey, water, apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper and salt together. Stir to combine well.
- Heat up a skillet on medium heat with the olive oil. Pan-sear both sides of the scallops until nicely browned and set aside.
- In empty pan, add the butter and let it melt, until it starts to foam and turn golden brown in color. Add the garlic, sauté until they turn brown.
- Add the honey garlic mixture into the skillet, as soon as it thickens, transfer the scallops into the skillet.
- Turn off the heat, stir to combine well with the sauce. Top with the chopped parsley and serve immediately.