- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 35-40 minutes
- 1 package Superior Ocean Perch
- 1 cup of fresh blue corn tortilla chips crusted in a fine crumb
- 1/4 cup fresh mild salsa
- 1/4 cup softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons cooked crumbled bacon
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- Zest of 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove salmon from package, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place fish on a greased baking sheet.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and evenly coat the fish.
- Bake until mixture is nicely browned and fish easily flakes apart (approximately 20 minutes).
Got leftovers? Cook your leftover salsa with cream cheese, cooked pinto beans and chicken broth for a quick soup.