- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: An ice-cold IPA with citrus notes would partner well with this dish.
- 1 package Superior Salmon
- 10 oz. gnocchi
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chopped peppadew peppers
- 1/2 stick of unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup of pre-made olive bruschetta/salad
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove salmon from package, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium stockpot bring salted water to a boil and add the gnocchi.
- Once gnocchi begins to float remove from water with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- In an oven-safe medium-sized saute pan add the salmon, chicken broth and peppadew peppers and gnocchi (bring to a boil and then put in the oven).
- Place the entire pan in the oven and bake for approximately 10-15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees, 375°F until salmon is flaked apart or internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove the pan from oven and stir in the softened butter.
- Place salmon on serving plates with equal portions of the gnocchi and sauce and top with the olive salad.
Got leftovers? Have extra of the olive bruschetta? Try blending with a little lemon juice, olive oil, and dijon mustard for a nice salad dressing.