- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 12-13 hours
- 1 package Superior Salmon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves of fresh garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 cup sugar-based curing mixture
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 1 quart of water
- Remove fish from the package and pat dry.
- Place fish in a glass baking dish and season with the oil, garlic, rosemary, and pepper, let sit in the refrigerator overnight.
- After that, dissolve the curing mix into the water and pour over the fish, let sit for 15 minutes.
- Prepare your smoker for a slow burn.
- Remove fish from the brine and discard excess.
- Add to the smoker and smoke until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Let rest for 20 minutes before enjoying or chill overnight to enjoy cold.
Got leftovers? If you have extra-large sprigs of fresh rosemary try placing in a bowl with melted butter to brush on your next batch of grilled burgers or steaks for a nice kick of flavor.