- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: A light Pinot Grigio
- 1 package Superior Rainbow Trout
- 1/4 cup softened unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp chopped sundried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped canned artichokes
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from package, pat dry, rub with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl, season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Top the fish with the tomato artichoke butter.
- Place fish on greased baking sheet and cook to guidelines stated on package.
- Once fish is cooked through place on serving platters and serve with favorite side dishes.
- Spoon cooking liquid over fish before service.
Got leftovers? Make quinoa salad with the leftover artichokes and sundried tomatoes.