- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 40-50 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: A hearty IPA with citrus notes
- 1 package Superior Rainbow Trout
- 1/2 cup uncooked basmati rice
- 1-1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 large shallot, sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 cup cooked and diced andouille sausage
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from package, pat dry, rub with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place fish and remaining ingredients in a baking dish and wrap with foil.
- Place in oven and cook approximately 20-25 minutes or until fish is cooked through and rice is al dente.
- Spoon rice and fish onto serving plates and top with a fresh squeeze of lemon.
Got leftovers? Try putting andouille on top of your next pizza.