- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 35-40 minutes
- 1 package Superior Walleye
- 4 slices of prosciutto
- 6 asparagus spears with bottom 1/3 of stem removed
- 4 oz. fresh mozzarealla
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup canned grilled artichoke
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from package, pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Place asparagus spears lengthwise on each piece of fish.
- Wrap 2 slices of prosciutto around each piece of fish and tuck the ends underneath.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and cook until Asparagus is tender and fish is cooked through and begins to flake (approximately 12-15 minutes).
- While fish is cooking, whisk together the olive oil and vinegar, season with salt and pepper (if you like a dressing with more bite, feel free to add more vinegar).
- Place mozzarella, basil, spinach, and artichokes in a small mixing bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Place finished salad on a serving plate with cooked fish and enjoy!
Got leftovers? Leftover mozzarella and prosciutto will kick up a grilled sandwich for lunch the next day.