- Recipe Makes: 2 servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 3o minutes
- Suggested Pairing: Your favorite micro brew beer
- 1 package Superior Yellow Perch
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup pretzel crumbs
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from package, pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Rub fish with mustard and toss in a mixing bowl with the remaining ingredients.
- Layout evenly on a greased baking sheet and drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil and place in oven.
- Once fish is cooked through place on serving platters and serve with favorite side dishes.
Got leftovers? Try replacing chicken tenders in the recipe for the perch for a healthier kids option.