- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: Your favorite pilsner
- 1 package Superior Tilapia
- 2 kaiser burger buns
- 1/2 cup pretzel crumbs
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 4 slices vine ripe tomato
- 4 slices cooked pepper bacon
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 4 slices sandwich cut spicy dill pickles
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from package, pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and coat evenly honey mustard.
- Top the fish with the pretzel crumbs and bake until fish flakes evenly apart (approximately 15-20 minutes).
- Once fish is cooked remove from the oven.
- Warm the Kaisers in the oven for 1 minute.
- Then build sandwiches with cooked fish and toppings and enjoy!
Got leftovers? try adding leftover cooked and crumbled pepper bacon to maple syrup to top pancakes.