- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: This is a rich dish that would benefit greatly from a clean Pinot Grigio.
- 1 package Superior Ocean Perch
- 1/2 wheel of Boursin cheese
- 1/4 cup crushed shelled pitsachios
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp sundried tomatoes
- 2 zucchini ends removed and split lengthwise
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from the package, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl combine Boursin, pistachios, parsley and sundried tomatoes.
- Place fish on a greased baking sheet and top with Boursin mixture.
- Drizzle zucchini with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and add to baking sheet.
- Bake until zucchini is softened and fish begins to flake easily, about 1-20 minutes.
Got leftovers? Try adding pistachios to your morning oatmeal for a nice crunch.