- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: This is a rich dish that would benefit greatly from a clean Pinot Grigio.
- 1 package Superior Cod
- 1/2 wheel of Boursin cheese
- 2 tbsp crushed pine nuts
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped sundried tomatoes
- 2 zucchini ends removed and split lengthwise
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from the package, pat dry, and season with lemon pepper seasoning.
- In a small mixing bowl combine Boursin, pine nuts, parsley, and sundried tomatoes.
- Place cod on a greased baking sheet and top with Boursin mixture.
- Drizzle zucchini with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and add to the baking sheet.
- Bake until zucchini is softened and fish begins to flake easily about 15-20 minutes.
Got leftovers? Try adding pine nuts to your morning granola or oatmeal for a rich buttery crunch.