- Recipe Makes: 2 servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: A well rounded IPA
- 1 package Superior Swordfish
- 2 pretzel burger buns
- 4 slices cooked crispy pepper bacon
- 4 slices of fresh tomato
- 1/2 crisp fresh chopped iceberg lettuce
- 3 tbsp garlic mayo
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Pre-heat your outdoor grill or indoor grill pan.
- Remove the fish from the package, pat dry with paper towel, rub with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill seasoned fish and cook to guidelines on the package.
- As fish is finishing, place buns on grill to warm and soften.
- Once fish is cooked through, place on warmed pretzel buns and top with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with crispy fries or a nice orzo salad.
Got leftovers? Try adding diced pepper bacon into your next meatloaf.