- Recipe Makes: 2 servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- 1 package Superior Catfish Steaks
- 1/2 cup chopped canned peppadew peppers
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp bacon crumbles
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from the package, pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl and coat fish evenly with the mixture.
- Bake in the oven until topping browns and fish flakes easily apart.
- Serve with fresh greens and a light vinaigrette.
Got leftovers? This cream cheese mixture would be perfect in a stuffed baked potato!