- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: A classic margarita would set this meal off!
- 1 package Superior Salmon
- 2 tbsp orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp fresh cut green onionos
- 1/4 cup crushed roasted salted almonds
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Pre-heat oven to 410°F.
- Mix the cornmeal and flour together with Old Bay seasoning.
- Remove walleye from package, pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and spread evenly with orange marmalade.
- In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients and press into the orange coated fish.
- Bake in the oven until lightly browned and fish begins to flake (approximately 12-15 minutes).
- Serve with your favorite side dish!
Got leftovers? Try mixing your extra orange marmalade into pancake batter!