- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: This dish is packed with flavor so any medium bodied beer will do!
- 1 package Superior Ocean Perch
- 1 shallot peeled and sliced
- 1 jalapeno seeds removed and diced
- 1 red bell pepper seeds removed and diced
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup all natural unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Juice of 2 limes
- In a large fry pan or skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add in vegetables and cook for 1-2 minutes until they start to soften.
- While vegetables are cooking remove fish from package, pat dry and cut into small cubes.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper.
- Add the chili sauce, peanut butter, heavy cream and chicken broth to the pan.
- Add the fish, bring to a boil then cover and reduce to a simmer.
- Cook until the fish flakes apart easily and stir in the lime juice just before service.
- Serve with cooked rice or roasted potatoes.
Got leftovers? Try topping burgers with the peanut butter and sweet chili sauce.