- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: A refreshing glass of crisp Prosecco would tie together the sweet and spicy notes of this dish!
- 1 package Superior Salmon
- 1 serrano pepper seeded and cut into thin slices
- 1/8 cup of good quality natural maple syrup
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Juice of 1 blood orange
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove fish from package, pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl, add salmon and stir to coat evenly.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Remove fish from bowl and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Pour any remaining marinade over the fish and bake until fish starts to flake apart (approximately 20-30 minutes).
- Serve with your favorite side dish.
Got leftovers? If you have any extra blood oranges and maple syrup, try squeezing the oranges into a blender with some olive oil and the maple syrup and blend for an awesome salad dressing.