- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: Try this dish with a citrusy IPA
- 1 package Superior Tilapia
- 4 corn flour tortillas
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 cup prepared cabbage slaw mix
- 1/4 cup mandarin orange segments
- 1/4 cup toasted slice almonds
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from package, pat dry and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Combine garlic, hoisin and chili sauce and brush evenly over fish.
- Bake fish in the oven until easily flakes apart (approximately 15-20 minutes).
- While fish is cooking combine all remaining ingredients in a medium mixing bowl (except the tortillas) and stir to combine.
- Blister the tortillas in a very hot heavy bottom large fry pan.
- Lay tortillas out on a serving tray, distribute pieces of the fish evenly among tortillas and top with slaw mix.
Got leftovers? Try hoisin with BBQ for your next batch of BBQ meatballs or ribs!