- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: A nice glass of Champagne!
- 1 package Superior Mahi Mahi
- 4 oz softened unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup chopped Macadamia nuts
- 1 tsp fresh minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Grand Marinier
- 1 tbsp of chopped fresh shallot
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from package, pat dry, rub with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place fish on baking sheet and combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Top the fish with the butter mixture and bake in the oven following the cooking guidelines on the package.
- Once fish is cooked through, transfer to a serving platter and pour any pan drippings over the fish.
- Serve with your favorite side dish and squeeze of fresh orange.
Got leftovers? Try topping your next batch of cinnamon rolls with macadamia nuts and mixing the frosting with the Grand Marinier.