- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: A dry sparkling wine
- 1 lb cooked and rough chopped lobster meat
- 4, 6-inch crepe shells
- 1 cup Superior garlic cream sauce
- White wine
- 4 asparagus spears
- 1 large beefsteak tomato diced
- 1 slice thick cut raw bacon diced
- 1 fresh shallot peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped chive
- In a saute pan over medium heat cook the bacon and shallot until bacon is crispy and shallot softened.
- Add asparagus, cook for 1 minute and add splash of white wine to deglaze the pan.
- Add lobster, Superior garlic cream sauce and tomato.
- Stir together and cook until all heated and smooth.
- Lay crepe out on serving plates and spoon half the lobster mixture, fold in half and then top each crepe with remaining lobster mixture.
- Garnish with chives and serve.