- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- 1 package Superior Catfish
- 1 fresh jalapeno, seeds removed and chopped finely
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh hashbrowns
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp bacon crumbles
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from package, pat dry, rub with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl and coat fish evenly with the mixture.
- Bake in oven until topping browns and fish flakes easily apart.
- Serve with fresh greens and a light vinaigrette.
Chef Tip: Make sure and wear gloves when working with hot peppers and don’t touch your face while cutting them!
Got leftovers? This cream cheese mixture would be perfect in a stuffed baked potato!