- 2 oz uncooked linguine
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp white wine or additional chicken broth
- 1-1/2 tsp butter
- 1 garlic cove, minced
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 lb bay scallops
- 1-1/2 tsp mined fresh parsley
- Lemon wedges, optional
- Cook linguine according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix, cornstarch, brother and wine until smooth. In a nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir in 1 minute. Add mushrooms, green onions and carrot; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp=tender.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to pan. Bring to a broil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Reduce heat. Add scallops and parsley; cook until scallops are firm and opaque. Serve with linguine and, if desired, lemon wedges.