- 1 lb of shrimp
- 8 oz angel hair pasta
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 2 tbsp of fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp of garlic salt
- 1 freshly squeezed lemon
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot of boiling water cook pasta according to directions
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp, salt, pepper and garlic salt to skillet. Stirring occasionally until the shrimp turns pink, for about 2-4 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice and chicken broth. Bring to a simmer.
- Stir in parsley and parmesan cheese.
- Toss with angel hair pasta and garnish with parmesan and parsley. Serve immediately.