- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 40-50 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: A light sauvignon blanc
- 1 lb of shrimp
- 8 oz angel hair pasta
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp of garlic salt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot of boiling water cook pasta according to directions.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp, salt, pepper and garlic salt to skillet. Stirring occasionally until the shrimp turns pink (about 2-4 minutes).
- Stir in lemon juice and chicken broth. Bring to a simmer.
- Stir in parsley and parmesan cheese.
- Toss with angel hair pasta and garnish with parmesan and parsley. Serve immediately.