- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate cook and prep time: 45 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: The citrus notes of this dish will pair nicely with a side dish of wilted fresh spinach and garlic.
- Salmon – approx. 12 oz.
- Melted Butter – 1/8 cup
- Fresh Chopped Dill – 2 tbsp.
- Chopped Shelled Pistachios – 1/4 cup
- Garlic Cloves – 2 (chopped)
- Lemon Juice (from 1 lemon)
- White Wine – 1/8 cup
- Hot Sauce – 1 tsp.
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F degrees.
- Remove fish from the package, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place fish on a greased baking sheet.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and cover the salmon liberally.
- Bake in the oven uncovered until fish starts to flake apart, approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite side dish.
Got leftovers? If you have extra pistachios and garlic, try blending them with olive oil and lots of fresh basil for a quick pesto sauce.