Lemon Dill Salmon
- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1 package Superior Salmon
- 1/8 cup melted butter
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 1/4 cup chopped shelled pistachios
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/8 cup of white wine
- 1 tsp of hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove fish from the package, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place fish on a greased baking sheet.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and cover the salmon liberally.
- Bake in the oven uncovered until fish starts to flake apart (approximately 20-30 minutes).
- Serve with your favorite side dish.
Got leftovers? If you have extra pistachios and garlic, try blending them with olive oil and lots of fresh basil for a quick pesto sauce!