- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 tsp tabasco chipotle hot sauce
- 1/2 cup prepared guacamole
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro (to garnish)
- blue corn tortilla chips
- 8 oz king crab meat, broken into pieces
- To prepare ketchup: mix ketchup and tabasco in a small bowl
- To prepare avocado cream: combine guacamole and 1 tbsp sour cream in a separate bowl; cover and refrigerate until needed.
- To prepare lime sour cream: blend sour cream and lime juice together in a small bowl.
- Spread each chip with about 1 to 2 tsp avocado cream, 1 to 2 tsp chipotle ketchup and 3 to 4 pieces of king crab meat. Garnish with a dollop of lime sour cream and cilantro.