- 4 salmon fillets, skin-on
- 3 tbsp of water
- 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 2 tbsp of sriracha
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
- In a large sealable bag add garlic, soy sauce, honey, sriracha and water. Close and shake to combine.
- Add in the salmon and place in the refrigerator. Let sit for one hour.
- Remove salmon from bag, discard marinade, and cook the salmon for 15 minutes.
- When cooled, peel off the skin and serve immediately with sprinkle of green onion and sesame seeds for a garnish.