- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: An ice cold glass of Sapporo or a crisp Chardonnay
- 1 package Superior Tuna
- 4 oz. softened unsalted butter
- 1 tsp fresh minced ginger
- 1 tsp fresh minced garlic
- 1/4 chopped cooked shrimp
- 1/4 cup chopped cooked shrimp
- 1/4 tsp Thai chili sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Pre-heat your outdoor grill or indoor grill pan.
- Remove the tuna from package, pat dry and rub with 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on grill and follow cooking guidelines on the package.
- While tuna is grilling combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Remove tuna from the grill and place on serving plates, top portions with the shrimp butter.
- Serve immediately with your favorite rice dish or fresh greens salad.
Got leftovers? Try taking any of these ingredients and mixing into a fried rice dish for a quick and tasty lunch.