- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: A chardonnay with notes of pear
- 1 package Superior Swordfish
- 3 tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp chopped peppadew peppers
- 1 tsp fresh chopped chive
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp diced shallot
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from the package, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Coat fish evenly with 1/2 the pesto and feta cheese and place in the oven.
- Bake until fish flakes easily apart, approximately (15-20 minutes).
- While fish is cooking, combine remaining ingredients.
- Remove fish from oven and serve with the spinach and feta salad.
Got leftovers? Try topping your pizza with peppadew peppers!