- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: Try this dish with a citrusy IPA
- 1 package Superior Salmon
- 2 ruby red grapefruit
- 1-1/2 tbsp honey
- Kosher salt and finely ground black pepper
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cups fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Juice 1 grapefruit into a bowl. Cut the peel and pith from the other grapefruit. Remove the flesh from the membranes with a sharp knife, adding any juices to the juice in the bowl. Reserve the grapefruit segments.
- Boil the reserved juice, honey and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper in a small saucepan until reduced by half and slightly syrupy, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Toss the grapefruit segments with the shallots, oil, parsley, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Bring a large, straight-sided skillet with 4 cups of well-salted water to a simmer; the water should cover the salmon. Add the salmon to the skillet and remove from the heat. Let the salmon cook in the hot water until just cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Transfer the salmon to paper towels and pat dry. Place on serving plates. Drizzle the salmon with the sauce and top with the grapefruit salad.