- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Cook and Prep Time: 30-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: Spicy buffalo sauce and blue cheese really ask for a full flavored lager!
- 1 package Superior Catfish Steaks
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tbsp of Franks Buffalo Wing Sauces
- 2 tbsp of blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from package, pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl and coat fish evenly.
- Place fish in the oven and bake until it flakes easily apart.
- Serve with some salty crispy French fries!
Got leftovers? Try mixing your extra blue cheese crumbles and hot sauce in your next batch of mashed potatoes!