- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Cook and Prep Time: 30-40 minutes
- 1 package of Superior Catfish Steaks
- 1/2 cup prepared Hollandaise sauce
- 1/4 cup crab meat
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus with bottom 2 inches of stem removed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup shredded jack cheese
- 1 tbsp cajun seasoning
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from package, pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Lay trimmed asparagus, pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Place fish on top of asparagus.
- Combine remaining ingredients on a small bowl and brush on fish and asparagus.
- Bake in oven until asparagus is tender and fish flakes easily apart (approximately 15-20 minutes).
- Serve with rice or a nice grain dish.
Got leftovers? Try topping scrambled eggs with your extra Hollandaise and crab meat!