- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: A smooth Malbec
- 1 package Superior Orange Roughy
- 1/2 cup prepared Hollandaise
- 1/4 cup of lump crab meat
- 1 large shallot, sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp Old Bay seasonings
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from the package, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place fish on greased baking pan and combine with remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Top fish with Hollandaise mixture and place in oven.
- Cook until fish is cooked through to guidelines on package, serve with favorite side dishes.
Got leftovers? Try mixing crab and hollandaise into a quiche for an awesome breakfast treat!