- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: A crisp larger
- 1 package of Superior Walleye
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup flour
- 10 oz mustard-based deli potato salad
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup small cut broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp cooked diced bacon
- 2 tbsp sliced green onions
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Remove walleye from the package, pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Combine flour and cornmeal and add light even layer to the top of the walleye.
- Drizzle the top lightly with olive oil and place in the oven to cook until fish starts to flake (approximately 12-15 minutes).
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl and serve with finished walleye.
Got leftovers? Try mixing up your extra cornmeal into a batter and add the blue cheese, bacon, and green onions for a kicked up cornmeal muffin!