- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: Your favorite Mexican lager
- 1 package of Superior Cod
- 4 corn flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup canned corn, drained
- 1/2 fresh avocado peeled, seed removed and diced
- 1/4 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp adobo sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp fresh diced tomato
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Remove cod from package and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on greased baking sheet and place in oven, cook until fish flakes easily apart (approximately 15-20 minutes).
- While cod is cooking, combine: corn, avocado, sour cream, black beans, adobo sauce and lime juice in small mixing bowl.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat a large heavy bottom fry pan over high heat and blister the tortillas.
- Place tortillas on serving platter, after fish is cooked break it apart and evenly distribute over tortillas.
- Top the fish with sour cream mixture and garnish the top with the cilantro and tomato.
Got leftovers? Try mixing adobo sauce with your favorite BBQ sauce to jazz up your next pulled pork sandwich.