- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: This dish is packed with flavor so any medium-bodied beer will do!
- 1 package of Superior Cod
- 1 shallot peeled and sliced
- 1 jalapeno seeds removed and diced
- 1 red bell pepper seeds removed and diced
- 1 cup prepared yellow curry sauce
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Juice of 2 limes
- In a large frypan/skillet heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add in vegetables and cook for 1-2 minutes until they start to soften.
- While vegetables are cooking remove cod from the package, pat dry and cut into large 2-inch cubes.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper.
- Add the curry sauce, heavy cream and chicken brother to the pan.
- Add the fish, bring to a boil then cover and reduce to a simmer.
- Cook until the fish flakes apart easily and stir in the lime juice just before service.
- Serve with cooked rice and roasted potatoes.
Got leftovers? Try adding curry sauce to your next batch of chicken salad!