- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Cook and Prep Time: 35-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: Try this amazing cod dish with an oaky Chardonnay!
- 1 package of Superior Cod
- 2 slices of premade fresh polenta
- 4 slices cooked applewood smoked bacon
- 2 brioche buns
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 2 slices of beefsteak tomato
- 4 leaves of bibb lettuce
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from package, pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Place fish on greased baking sheet and place in the oven.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and add the polenta rounds to the pan.
- Return to the oven and continue baking until polenta is heated through and fish flakes apart (approximately another 10-12 minutes).
- Once completed, remove from the oven.
- Combine the ketchup and chili sauce and dress the fish.
- Stack the sauced fish on the bun on top of the polenta.
- Top with remaining ingredients and enjoy!
Got leftovers? Try taking extra sauce and paint on chicken wings or meatballs for a quick afternoon snack!