- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Cook and Prep Time: 35-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: A very cold light beer with lemon or orange would really compliment this handheld dish!
- 1 package of Superior Cod
- 1 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 pitas
- 1/4 greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp capers
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 cup of fresh arugula
- 1/4 cup diced fresh tomato
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh seedless cucumber
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from the package, pat dry and season with the lemon pepper seasoning.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and place in the oven.
- Bake until fish easily flakes apart (approximately 15-20 minutes).
- While fish is cooking, in a small mixing bowl combine yogurt, capers.
- Once fish is cooked remove from oven and place pitas in the oven for 1 minute to warm up.
- Remove pitas from oven and spread evenly over pitas.
- Top with arugula, tomato, and cucumber, fold in 1/2 and enjoy!
Got leftovers? Try replacing mayo in your recipes with yogurt for a nice tangy alternative!