- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Cook and Prep Time: 35-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: Try this dish with cooked rice or cornbread for a Southern flare!
- 1 package of Superior Walleye
- 1/2 cup sweet BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared orange ginger sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped green onions
- Juice of 1 lime
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from the package, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl and coat fish evenly with the mixture.
- Bake in the oven until fish begins to flake apart (approximately 15-20 minutes).
Got leftovers? Try taking extra sauce and paint on chicken wings or meatballs for a quick afternoon snack!