- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- 1 1/2 lb of crabmeat
- 16 oz black olives
- 12 oz package of wonton wrappers
- 4 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 2 cups mayo
- 1/2 medium white onion
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F and press wonton wrappers into mini-muffin pan.
- Chop crabmeat, chop onion, drain and chop olives.
- Mix chopped ingredients together well by hand with mayonnaise and shredded cheese.
- Fill prepared wonton cups with the filling mix, pinch the tops of each filled wonton and close with your hands.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, let cool in pan 2 minutes. Carefully remove and serve warm.